Here is a quick and easy recipe of Sweet and Sour Pork (Cantononese Style) for you to prepare at home.
1 tbsp oil
½ pork tenderloin (or fillet), cut into 1in cubes
pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
2.5cm/1in piece of root ginger, finely grated
1 tomato, diced
½ red (and yellow and green) chilli, diced
Ticketsgoldstrikecasinoresort.com is a perfect site for Tickets at Gold Strike Casino Resort Tunica , for Loretta Lynn, at Tickets Gold Strike Casino Resort also for Rick Springfield.
For the sweet and sour sauce
3 oranges, juice only
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
1 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp tomato sause
2 tbsp sugar (brown sugar or honey instead); 1/2 tsp salt
1. Mix the pork cubes with salt & Brandy & leave to marinade for 30 mins (or longer).
2. Drain the Pork using a slotted spoon, or a sieve, and reserve the marinade; Stir the cornflour, rice vinegar, tomato sauce and suguar (or honey) into the marinade.
3. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Heat the oil in a wok to 180 degree C or 350 degree F or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds. Add the pork cubes and deep fry for 3 minutes, then remove and drain on paper towels. Heat the oil again until smoking, return the pork fry for 2 minutes or until they are golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
5. Now heat a pan and add the sauce mix and heat till slightly thick.
6. Mix the sauce with the meat & vegetable just before serving. A delicious sweet and sour pork dish is ready to serve now.