Here is today’s recipe: Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes. It is a very tradditional dish that cooked by every household. Though it is very simple and easy to prepare, its loved by everyone!
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Tomatoes, cut into chunks (and peeled, optional)
- 2-3 Eggs, (add some salt and white wine or bandy, beaten)
- 1/2 Spring onion and some ginger root, chopped
- Salt and sugar to taste
1. Heat your wok/pan, then heat 2 tbs oil. Add the eggs and cook til ¾ done, then remove from pan.
2. Used the rest of the oil (or add a little bit) to heat the spring onion and ginger, stir-fry until fragrant (10 seconds). Add the tomatoes and stir-fry for another 30 seconds, add the scrambled eggs and some salt and sugar, mix well.
3. Enjoy your Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes, an simple but very popular dish!